The Yanchep/Two Rocks ride is the clubs regular Saturday ride and can be made any length you wish as it is an out and back course. The documented ride shows 4 total distances being 64km, 74km, 90km & 112km. It is suitable for all group levels of riders as we group ride to the Burns Beach & Marmion road intersection and then head out in groups – Group 1 – plus 33km/hr, Group 2 – plus 30km/hr, Group 3 less 30km/hr.
The route is as follows:
- Start Sorrento SLSC
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Whitfords Ave
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Northshore Dr
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Oceanside Promenade
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ocean Reef Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Burns Beach Rd
- Burns Beach & Marmion Road Junction – Groups Split Up
- Turn left onto Marmion Ave
- Pipidinny Rd return from here for 64km total ride
- Yanchep Round About return from here for 74km total ride
- Exit the roundabout onto Yanchep Beach Rd
- Turn right onto Two Rocks Rd
- Continue onto Lisford Ave
- Two Rocks return from here for a 90km total ride
- Continue onto Breakwater Dr
- Wanneroo Rd, return from here for a total of 112km
This route is 64km, 74km, 90km or 112km total.
NOTE: For full cue-sheets and all GPS device downloads, profiles and ride information see the appropriate map below and click on the View Full Route link.