The annual club Lancelin ride. Total 130km one way.
Wheels rolling @ 6am from McDonalds Currambine, cnr of Delamere Ave & Marmion Ave Currambine. This is an ideal start point as maccas is open 24 hours, there’s ample parking, toilets for that last nervous visit and pre-ride coffee. Aim to arrive for 5.30am.
The route is as follows:
- Meeting place McDonalds Currambine
- Turn right onto Marmion Ave 0.1km
- Straight At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Yanchep Beach Rd 24.3
- Right Turn right onto Two Rocks Rd 25.1
- Straight Continue onto Lisford Ave 31.7
- Straight Continue onto Breakwater Dr 32.8
- Left Turn left onto Indian Ocean Dr 41.9
- Right Turn right onto Military Rd 46.0
- Left Turn left onto Gingin Brook Rd 60.8
- Straight Willowbrook Farm Caravan Park 60.9
- Willowbrook Farm Caravan Park 61.0
- This is our scheduled halfway morning tea stop.
- Right Turn right onto Cowalla Rd 65.5
- Straight Continue onto Sappers Rd 101.7
- Left Turn left onto KW Rd 113.5
- Right Turn right onto Indian Ocean Dr 120.1
- Left Turn left onto Lancelin Rd 122.1
- Straight Continue onto Walker Ave 127.3
- Turn right onto Gingin Rd 128.9 km
- Pioneer Park. You have reached the destination. Congratulations, great job! The next job is to grab a shower then hit the Endeavour Tavern for a pub lunch.
This route is 130km one way.
NOTE: For full cue-sheets and all GPS device downloads, profiles and ride information see the appropriate map below and click on the View Full Route link.