The route is as follows:
- From Sorrento SLSC we head north along the coast roads West Coast Drive, Whitfords Ave, North Shore Drive, Ocean Reef Road and onto the southern end of the Burns Beach road
- Follow Burns Beach Road across Marmion Ave
- Left Connolly Drive
- Left into Kingsbridge Boulevard and cross over Marmion Ave and follow Jindalee Boulevard down to the coast
- Pick up the dual path south, which also has a segment of boardwalk and some good views
- Continue south along Ocean and Kinsdale Drives
- Right Anchorage drive. Anchorage drive takes us past the Mindarie marina (can we justify a coffee stop 2/3 way into the ride?)
- Right Marmion avenue
- Right Burns Beach road
- Retrace path back south along the coast to the Sorrento SLSC.
This route is 50km.
NOTE: You can open each of this rides on the Garmin Connect system by simply click on the View Details button in the bottom right hand side of the map.