The route is as follows:
- From Sorrento SLSC,
- South – West Coast Drive
- Left Oceanic Drive
- Right Alderbury
- Right Brookdale over Underwood Av, Brookdale becomes Brockway
- Left Lemnos Street and up the infamous Birthday Hill
- Right Selby Street
- Left Stubbs Terrace through walk way and right onto Nash Street or if bigger group may be better left onto Selby Street and right onto Nash Street. Nash Street becomes Nicholson Road
- Left Herbert Road
- Right Lake Av
- Right Excelsior Street becomes Violet Grove
- Left Aberdare Road
- Straight over lights at Thomas Road into Kings Park and onto bike path can go straight onto May Ave for a lap of Kings Park or turn left at first intersection on bike path, which will take you Poole Ave, staying on the bike path and through the underpass of Mounts Bay Road, slowly and leisurely wind through UWA onto Hackett Drive
- Left The Avenue
- Left Birwood Parade, which becomes Beatrice Road
- Right Victoria Avenue
- Right Queenslea Drive over Stirling Hwy into Stirling Road under railway line
- Left Shenton Road
- Right Servetus Street
- Left Langoulant Road over West Coast Hwy
- Right Seaward Avenue
- Left West Coast Hwy
- Left Challenger Parade
- Left Floreat Beach Carpark Past Floreat Surf Club down the speed strip, back on the cycle path or West Coast Hwy to Sorrento SLSC.
This route is 56km but can be extended by doing circuit repeats of Kings Parks.
In summer, we may choose an alternative route back to avoid traffic along West Coast Hwy. This will be explained by the ride leader on the day.
NOTE: You can open each of this rides on the Garmin Connect system by simply click on the View Details button in the bottom right hand side of the map.