Stuart King will be conducting another bike maintenance workshop on Sunday, 16th October in the outdoor BBQ area of the Sorrento Surf Lifesaving Club. The workshop will start 3pm to approximately 5pm.
The workshop will be covering the essentials that are required when out riding and some of the regular maintenance tasks that can be performed to keep your bike in good condition and it is great for the experience and not so experience cyclists.
This FREE workshop is “hands on” and you are encouraged to bring along your bike and tools and Stuart will be able to tell you what to do with them all!!!
- How to fix a puncture
- When to know your tyres are worn
- What to take when you are out on a ride
- How to clean a chain and cassette
- How to check for wear of your chain
- How to adjust your gears
- How to adjust your brakes