EARLY BIRD ENTRY CLOSES TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT – get in on the prizes
To enter click here: http://sorrentochallenge.com.au/ to go to the Sorrento Challenge website. The Early Bird Entry Draw – enter on or before mid-night Friday 19 September to be entered into the early bird entry draw – win one of the following prizes:
One Free entry (can be individual or team entry)
One Go Paddle Sports Package which includes;
- Ocean Racer PFD (value $120.00)
- Paddle Shorts (Value $58.00)
- Boat Leash ($45.00)
One In2Kayaks Sports Package which includes;
- Ocean Paddler pfd (value $130.00)
- 2P Adrenaline Thermo Top Rashie (Value $44.95)
- FENN Rashie & Cap (Value $65.00)
Rottnest Fast Ferries – Two adult day return passes
For NCTC there is a total of about 30 roles available over the 3 areas with the ability to volunteer in more than 1 area if you would like
- Run course setup: 3-4 persons are required to assist Dave Norton from 5:30am to set up the layout of the run course, this would ideally suit a small group of friends that would be prepared to do the same over the next couple of years once they have learnt the set-up requirements
- Registration: 6 persons are required to man the registration duties, registration opens at 7am, we have a large number of highly skilled people in this area that always surprises the Surf Club at our effectiveness and we are looking to repeat the same.
- Run Course Marshals: 20 persons are required from 8:15am to man the run course and the drinks station
Volunteers will go into the spot prize draws including the major draw prize as a way to recognise your contribution.
Volunteers can register their interest with Mark Hoffmann on 0427865294, Hoffmann.firstname.lastname@example.org or pm on Facebook with what you would like to volunteer for (note it is possible to do all 3). We look forward to your support again this year.
For participants the updated website is operational and entry details are now available from this link http://sorrentochallenge.com.au/
There is the ability to enter as a team, so for any NCTC member concerned about the paddle then there is the opportunity to align with a surf club paddler or similar combination, just follow the link to register your interest https://www.facebook.com/groups/261073490673264/