With the new season just about upon us, there are LOTS of things going on at North Coast Tri Club that we would love you to get involved in. Here’s just a little run down of things that are going on in the next little while and links to more information:
– Sunday, 21st September is the Practical Session on Transition run by Arron Robertson for club members. For more information and to book a spot, please click here
– The first club Aquathlon is Friday, 3rd October. We would love to see lots of members come along either to participate or just for a social catch up. See series dates here on the club calendar.
– A Track Cycling Night has been organised by Kim Tyler-Lees at the Midvale Speed Dome on Friday, 10th October. Cost includes a coach and bike rental. More information can be found here. This is a really fun night and great experience!
– The 2014 Tour de Lancelin is Saturday, 11th October. For those wanting the challenge of a long ride (solo or team effort) this is an opportunity not to be missed. Support crew & cars are also needed. More information can be found here.
– The TryStars season will commence Friday, October 17th and will run for 7 weeks during Term 4 and after a Christmas break continues for another 5 weeks in Term 1, 2015. More information can be found here for the 7-11 yr old Trystars, and here for the Competitive Trystars.
– This year’s Women In Triathlon (WIT) Course begins Saturday, 18th October. Places are still available for this fabulous course. Please click here for more information and to register.
– The Sorrento Challenge is Saturday, 18th October. The club has a commitment to provide 25 volunteers for this event. Please support your club and offer assistance for a few hours in the morning. More information can be found here.
– Our Season Launch will be Sunday, 19th October in the afternoon at the SSLSC. SAVE THE DATE! We would love to see all our members (new and ongoing) along to celebrate the start of what is going to be a great season at NCTC!
We also encourage you to check out our fancy new calendar to see all the other things going on in and around the club. For ease of use there is a search option at the top, or you can just click through the months and check things out. The events with red lines to the left of the box are North Coast specific. All other events have a grey line. Also, within the training sections of the website, you’ll notice the upcoming sessions are listed in the right hand column.
We are so excited for the 2014/15 season and hope to see lots of our members attending and enjoying all that the club has to offer! 🙂