North Coast Triathlon Club
Aquathlon Series 2013 – 2014
Proudly Sponsored by
Al’s Cycle Surgery
This Aquathlon series Al’s Cycle Surgery is offering one lucky Member a chance to win a Cannondale TT Slice 105 Road bike!!!!!!
Yes that is right! A Cannondale TT Road Bike sponsored by Al’s Cycle Surgery!!
And yes peeps there are conditions! Read on!
- Prize Value is $3000
- The winner will be drawn at random from Aquathlon particpants and must have completed in a minimum of 50% of this seasons Aquathlon Series.
- Winner will be announced at the NCTC Annual End of Season Dinner in 2014 (Around July)
- The Winner’s bike fit measurements will be taken so the right size bike is ordered in
- The Canonndale Slice 105 bike in Black is final – An option to upgrade only!
- Picture of bike is below
- Have questions about the Prize …. Direct your query to Al at Al’s Cycle Surgery via his website and while you are there, read through the website to see how he can help you for your next race … or better still see the bike in Al’s shop in Heathridge!
Al, a super specialist in bike fits, operates from his retail store in Heathridge that offers an extensive product range for all things cycling with exceptional customer service with a smile!
Your ongoing support to Al’s Cycle Surgery not only supports a sponsor of the North Coast Triathlon Club but also ensures the business prospers and grows therefore a continuation of his monetary support for the Club.