Please note – this weekend isn’t just about the adults we want you and the family – it’s a great outing for them as well
If you are going to Lancelin and want to be part of the group please answer the relevant questions – you guys need to respond.
We know there are many Club members that have indicated their intention to participate in the Lancelin ride in some form or other, but now is the time for identifying your intentions. Most importantly we need to know your need for catering. scones etc and drinks will be supplied free at the halfway point Willowbrook Farm on the way up. On the Saturday evening the Club will be providing a BBQ supper at the cost of $5.00 per head. Then again on the return trip refreshments will be available at Willowbrook Farm. By the way a great way to get to know new members is all hands helping prepare the salads, cooking the meat or washing all the dishes after the meal. All family and supporters coming with you will of course have this catering available to them as well – WE JUST NEED NUMBERS.
The Club will be taking up a trailer on Saturday morning for all overnight gear and food. The trailer will also be available to bring back the gear and bikes (for those not riding back). Also the trailer vehicle will also be able to bring back 4 -5 persons.
We’d love to try your desert or salad, so if you have a favourite one that you would like to show off, please contact Dave Norton (email@example.com) to notify him what you would like to bring.
If you are coming along for this great weekend, please answer the questions below. Note: “Party” means both riders and supporters so a family group can simply return one form with all names.
1. Please tell me the names of the people who are in your party going to Lancelin?
For safety reasons please also indicate which section each cyclist is planning to ride (checkout the distances in the planner below), e.g. Willowbrook Farm to Lancelin.
2. Please tell me the names of the people in your party who will be staying the night?
3. How many people in your party will be stopping at the halfway point in Willowbrook Farm and require food & drink on the way up?
4. Please tell me the names of the people in your party who will be staying for the BBQ dinner on Saturday evening.
5. How many people in your party will be stopping at the halfway point in Willowbrook Farm and require food & drink on the way back on Sunday?
6. If your party is willing to assist by carrying luggage and/or cyclists only wanting to ride part of the way, please indicate how.
E.g. I will be stopping halfway and have space for one cyclist and bike to Lancelin
I will be departing ocean reef at 6am and can take gear for the group to Lancelin
PLEASE NOTE: IF WE DO NOT HEAR BACK FROM YOU, THEN YOU WILL NOT BE CATERED FOR. YOU ARE HOWEVER STILL VERY WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR THE RIDE AND THE STAY OVER.